মঙ্গলবার, ৩০ নভেম্বর, ২০১০

Me and my mum's first time

hi,

this is a true story about how me and my mum started having a sexual relationship.
My dad died when l was 13, which hit me hard and occasionally would get really upset. This especially happened on the aniversary of his death. On these occasions our family would visit his grave and then go home have a meal and often talk about him. This inevitably ended up with tears and then cuddles for us all from my mum, sometimes we would cuddle up with her in her bed and sleep there.
When l was 16 though, l was the only one at home, my sister's were at uni or left home and couldn't visit. So just me and my mum visited his grave and then went home, made a meal and sat eating it chatting about him and what we miss. My mum let me have a drink now and again and this night we drank wine, probably to much wine. After it all got quite emotional as usual we headed for bed. l could hear my mum sobbing and went into her bedroom and sat down on the bed and gave her a hug. After a while l asked if l could curl up with her like we had as a family in the past and she said of course l could.
We cuddled up and she held me in her arms, my head resting on her breast, my hand on her tummy. My mum was stroking my head with one hand and my arm with the other and l didn't realise but my hand had been getting lower on her stomach with each stroke and l could suddenly feel her pubic hair through her nighty and moved my hand back up a bit shocked, but she just whispered it's ok and moved my hand back down.
l could feel myself getting hard and really didn't know what to do, but she took hold of my hand and started move it in a circular motion around the top of her pussy through her nighty. She whispered 'there's some things even at my age l still miss that l haven't told you about' (she was in her mid 50's but l can say now still looked good). She let go of my hand and whispered it's ok so l carried on, l was quite excited and could feel my hard on pressing against her. l moved her nighty up and started to caress her pussy, she took hold of my hand and put the ends of my fingers on her clit, 'there' she said, moving them in small circular motions, l carried on and could feel her bud get harder and bigger, could feel her breathing getting heavier and my head moving with the rise of her breast.
'help me take my nighty off' she said sitting us both up, l did, revealing her large breasts and big erect nipples. My erection was starting to stick out of my undies, l took them off. we laid back down, l wasn't sure what to do, but she lifted my head and holding one of breasts, showed me what to do. l started to suck on her lovely hard nipple, nibbling a little, which brought quiet 'ooh yes's' from my mum. l returned my hand to her pussy and felt her wet lips. 'push your fingers inside', l felt the damp warm inside tunnel of her pussy as l pushed two fingers inside her. l rubbed my cock against the side of her leg and soon felt l was going to cum and gasped 'oo mum'. ok stop she said and pushed me away, 'you going to cum' she asked, l nodded, 'put it inside me if you want'.
l climbed on top of her and between her legs and she guided my cock to her lips, l slid in easily and pushed my cock as far into her as l could, feeling my excitement and sensations rising in my cock. 'in and out' she said gasping, 'thats it' l lasted probably only a couple dozen thrusts or so until l came. l had never cum like that before when l masterbated and just kept seeming to gush more and more into her. 'o yes, o yes, o yes' she gasped everytime l gushed. when l stopped l just lay on top of her and she held me kissing my ear, cheek and neck. then we just went to sleep.
When l woke up my mum wasn't there, so l shoved on some clothes and went down stairs, she was sat at the table and when l came into the room, looked down at the table and said 'about last night, l...', 'it's o.k. mum', it was my turn to say and put my arms around her holding her to me. We slept together again that night and l tasted her pussy for the first time and from then on and now and again for quite a while we went to each other's bed's. l've done things with my mother l've not done with anybody else, but that's for another time if you'd like hear then just say so.
Nirupom
NewYork, America   

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন